Creating School Account(s)
- Once the student is enrolled, the Legal Guardian (who is also the designated Learning Coach) will be able to continue within the K12 Login Mobile App to set up their Online School (OLS) Account. This process can be started by clicking the “Create Coach Account” button.
- While creating the coach account the user will be able to set up their:
- Password reminder question
- Student’s login information
What if the LC is New to the K12 Mobile App?
- Learning Coaches who did not create a Guardian Account within the K12 Mobile app can also set up a “Coach” account from their own personal device.
- LC is not the Legal Guardian who enrolled the student (includes designated LCs that has been hired to teach the student) or LC is the same person who enrolled the student but did not set up Guardian Accountin the app.
- These LCs will need to enter their Registration ID when creating the School Accounts in the app that was sent to them in an email.